ABOUT L & D CONFERENCE
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT AS A STRATEGIC LEVER FOR BUSINESS GROWTH & TRANSFORMATION
While it has been an age-long, incontestable fact that business growth and transformation is largely hinged on the lever of organization-wide learning and development, organisational leaders are still very skeptical about investing in just any Learning and Development (L&D) initiative.
The insistence of corporate executives that the impact of L&D investments go beyond organising training activities to directly impacting business results puts renewed scrutiny on the L&D function to be deliberately strategic in their approach. Consequently, L&D Leaders are now channeling their scarce resources towards initiatives that will demonstrate appreciable ROI by directly impacting the key business results.
The Learning & Development Leaders Conference is a convergence of leading L&D professionals who are passionate about adding value to their organisations. The 2018 edition themed “Learning & Development as a Strategic Lever for Business Growth & Transformation” would focus on the current issues of uttermost concern to L&D professionals with a view to proffering genuine and inspiring solutions for day-to-day and long-term business objectives. With keynote addresses, theory presentations, practical debate, and a wide range of collaborative and networking opportunities, the conference is a great opportunity to listen to – and interact with – some of the leading thinkers, visionaries and practitioners in workplace learning today. Delegates will gain practical guidance to navigate the challenges of today, as well as insights into how to leverage learning for business growth and transformation.
Key Highlights of the Conference
- Learning and Development Focused
- Cross-industry Recognised Speakers
- 300+Senior Learning and Development Executives
- Keynote Address from top CEOs
Why Attend as a Conference Delegate?
- Nigeria’s first focused conference for Learning and Development professionals
- over 30 L&D foremost speakers, thinkers, visionaries and practitioners
- Network opportunity with over 300 conference Delegates representing many of the leading private and public sector organisations in Nigeria.
- 10% discount on all 2018 Open Programmes and 10% discount off the use of The Zone Tech Park Facility till June 30th, 2018
- Free HR-focused training webinar for the first 50 delegates to register
- Loads of freebies, learning aids and tool kits.